- 2 carrots (mine weighed 206g)
- 1 leek (mine weighed 260g)
- 2 red peppers (mine weighed 322g)
- i large red onion (mine weighed 218g)
- 2 garlic cloves
- Olive oil, black pepper & smoked paprika - I used a spray oil 1.75ml)
- Vegetable stock pot & 350-500ml boiling water -depends how thick you like your soup!
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- Optional dried herbs
- Chop up all of the veg.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika, black pepper, a drizzle of olive oil & dried herbs if using
- Either place in a roasting tray or place in the airfryer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes on 200C or 190C airfryer.
- Add your boiling water & stock cube into a blender, the tin tomatoes & your roasted veg.
- Leave for a few minutes before blending.
- Enjoy! I served mine with a couple of walnut halves & with more ground black pepper
Nutritional Info (based on my quantities & without walnut halves) per serving (serves 4) Each of my servings weighed 325g
Calories - 125
Carbohydrates - 25.2g
Protein - 5.1g
Fat - 2.1g
Also packed with Vitamin A, C with calcium, iron & dietary fibre)
You can boost your protein by serving with a sandwich, or pitta etc with a protein filling of your choice!