This recipe is technically for 4 portions, but they will be very small!! So, as it was the weekend, I divided my mixture into 2!
- One medium avocado (flesh only) - the flesh of mine weighed 130g
- 100g banana
- The juice & zest of one small orange
- 25g cocoa powder
- 25g honey- you may need a smidge more depending on how sweet you'd like it - but go steady - you could also use maple syrup as an alternative.
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor & simply blend until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into you ramekins or glasses.
- And refrigerate.
Nutritional info based on the above quantities & 2 portions
- Calories - 221
- Carbohydrate - 29.3g
- Fat - 8g
- Protein - 3.8g